You are here

Projects Updates for Dump and Run

Search tips:
  • This form will search for words in the title OR the description. If you would like to search for the same term(s) across both the title and description, enter the same search term(s) in both fields.
  • This form will search for any of the words you enter in a field, not the exact phrase you enter. If you would like to search for an exact phrase, put double quotes (") around the phrase. For example, if you search for Bike Path you will get results containing either the word Bike OR the word Path, but if you search for "Bike Path" you will get results containing the exact phrase Bike Path.

Pages

  1. 02-12-24 Dump & Run Meeting 2

    Associated Project(s): 

    Attendance: Pete Varney, Dan Hiser, Miriam, Bryan Johnson, Thurman Etchison, Daphne Hulse

     

    Agenda

    1. Determine exact remaining budget for this year (Daphne)

      1. $5,951.38 in SSC fund

      2. $6,992.19 spent for the 2023 program

    2. Identify locations for Orchard Downs & Ashton Woods (Mark, Bryan)

    3. Reassess all previous locations & confirm (Mark, Bryan)

      1. Box truck sizes on Euclid - donation partners

      2. Babcock Hall - inquire with driver on the northernmost suggestion

      3. Sherman Hall - inquire with driver

    4. Inquire with Housing communications team about opportunity for advertisement + communications for Orchard Downs, Ashton Woods (Mark, Bryan)

    5. Loop in Jenna (Project4Less) into food pantry donation conversations (Thurman, Daphne)

      1. Connected with the Eastern Illinois Food Bank - setting up meeting to discuss logistics

    6. iSEE - what materials will be collected? (Miriam)

      1. Out of office - reconnect later

    7. Assign locations to non-profit partners, once locations are determined (Daphne)

     

    Action Items

    1. Connect with driver for shipping containers, ensure access to locations (Daphne)

      1. Confirm all locations with Stacey DeLorenzo (Daphne)

    2. Connect with non-profit groups, confirm participation (Daphne)

    3. Confirm graduate halls move out timing (Mark, Bryan)

    4. Marketing materials from Housing - posters, digital sign (Mark, Bryan)

    5. Confirm iSEE’s plan for integration (Miriam, Daphne)

  2. 01-29-24 Dump & Run Meeting 1

    Associated Project(s): 

    Attendance: Pete Varney, Dan Hiser, Miriam Keep, Bryan Johnson, Mark Kuehl, Thurman Etchison, Daphne Hulse

     

    1. Overview of the budget last year

      1. $6,992.19 spent for the 2023 program

      2. Daphne is determining the number of remaining funds from our SSC award (this will likely be the last year we have funds remaining in our SSC account)

    2. Overview of results last year

      1. Goodwill: 16K lbs (hard household goods)

      2. Salt & Light: 3.5K lbs (soft clothing and bedding)

    3. Overview of this year

      1. Undergraduate residence halls

      2. Explore expansion to graduate residence halls

        1. Orchard Downs

          1. 2 laundry room locations

        2. Ashton Woods

      3. Explore food collection - work with local pantry

      4. iSEE collaboration

        1. Interested in collecting recyclable materials (both that F&S typically collects, as well as special collections)

      5. 3 non-profits interested

        1. Goodwill Land of Lincoln - interested in returning for this year again

        2. Salt & Light - interested in returning for this year again

        3. Habitat for Humanity ReStore - interested in joining this year, wants furniture specifically

    4. Assess last years’ donation site locations (bolded locations were successful, asterisked locations should be reassessed)

      1. Hopkins

      2. Student Dining and Residential Programs

      3. Illinois Street

      4. Lincoln Avenue

      5. Wassaja*

      6. Weston*

      7. Busey-Evans*

      8. FAR/PAR*

    5. Pete & Dan: containers could be opened at 8am and closed at 8pm

    6. Housing suggests that we should look into bolder advertisements in residence halls

     

    Action Items:

    1. Determine exact remaining budget for this year (Daphne)

    2. Identify locations for Orchard Downs & Ashton Woods (Mark, Bryan)

    3. Inquire with Housing communications team about opportunity for advertisement (Mark, Bryan)

      1. + communications for Orchard Downs, Ashton Woods

    4. Reassess FAR-PAR location (Mark, Bryan)

    5. Reassess Busey-Evans location (Mark, Bryan)

    6. Loop in Jenna (Project4Less) into food pantry donation conversations (Thurman, Daphne)

    7. iSEE - what materials will be collected? (Miriam)

    8. Assign locations to non-profit partners, once locations are determined (Daphne)

  3. YMCA preparing for August Big Sale - F&S supporting

    Associated Project(s): 

    From: Marc Alexander <marc@universityymca.org>
    Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2023 1:05 PM
    To: Hulse, Daphne Lauren <dlhulse2@illinois.edu>
    Cc: White, Morgan <mbwhite@illinois.edu>
    Subject: D&R August Work Order

     

    Hi Daphne,

     

    At our last meeting we had discussed F&S continuing to support a couple of the hard costs for the August portion of D&R, soecifically the tables and dumpster. I wanted to reach out to make sure we were on schedule for both of those work orders. For your reference I have attached last year's work order, which I think just needs to be updated with the dates and times for this year. I've listed those changes below.

     

    Additionally, I should have marketing materials for collections and the sale ready by the end of this week, that can be shared with Housing and any other campus units.

     

    Thank you, and let me know if you have any questions!

     

    -Marc

     

    Work Order Changes:

     

    Tables :

    • DROP OFF: Change to MONDAY, 7/31/2023 by 9 AM to the SOUTH SIDE ENTRANCE
    • PICK UP: change to MONDAY, 8/21/23 IN THE AM

    20' pan/dumpster:

    • ON SUNDAY, 8/20/23 IN THE PM (by 3PM), DELIVER A (20) YARD PAN TO THE WEST ENTRANCE OF THE STOCK PAVILION FOR THE "DUMP & RUN" EVENT. PICKUP FOR RETURN ON TUESDAY, 8/22/23 IN THE AM
  4. Met with Habitat for Humanity ReStore

    Associated Project(s): 

    On July 7, 2023, Daphne Hulse met with Habitat for Humanity ReStore Director Chad Hoffman and Executive Director Brandon Fischer to discuss participating in the 2024 collection event.

    • Daphne gave a brief overview of the history, and how the operations worked for the 2023 event
      • 8 undergraduate hall locations
      • All locations were shared between Goodwill and Salt & Light, so that hard items and soft items could be separated
      • Daphne indicated the desire to eliminate the "sharing" of containers and to instead have non-profts operate by locations, gathering all that is dropped off
    • Habitat for Humanity does not take any of the soft items listed: clothing, bedding, linens, shoes
      • Suggested that Salt & Light or Goodwill could pick up the soft items left at these locations
    • Would like furniture
      • Agree that it aligns better to target locations which would have furniture, more likely (family and graduate housing)
      • Do not want any damaged furniture
    • Closed Sundays and Mondays, so could not pick up on these days
  5. 5-17-23 F&S and YMCA meeting

    Associated Project(s): 

    On May 17, 2023 Morgan White, Daphne Hulse, and Marc Alexander met to discuss the future of Dump and Run.

    • F&S will need to provide public functions stuff for YMCA dump and run sale in the fall (use SSC funding - what is left)

    • We will need to create a MOU including what all this means for YMCA and long-term funding for their sale and our spring move out

      • Be sure to include that F&S will support the August sale in a public functions capacity, and supports the continued use of Stock Pavilion

    • Honor the partnership with the YMCA

      • MOU get marc’s perspective, morgan’s perspective, pete’s perspective, housing’s perspective

    • Be clear that there is a spring collection and august sale. They are separate events but all under the Dump and Run name.

      • Phrase example: “The Campus Bike Center is a collaboration between UIUC and the Bike Project of Champaign.”

        • Dump and Run: “Dump and Run is a collaboration between University YMCA and UIUC.”

      • Collaboration means that we sometimes work in different capacities as the university can be so much larger than a small organization

      • Daphne to draft a MOU for F&S-Housing and F&S-YMCA

        • “…Based on x y z background this is how we intend to move forward in our partnership over the years. One year time intervals automatically renewed each year unless a party decides something should change or cease…”

    • Recurring expenses could be argument among us internally to determine who should contribute (Morgan thinks this is a Pete question)

      • Student fees can go to anything

      • State funds to Housing is slightly limited

      • State funds to off campus entities is very limited

    • Timeline

      • Get the MOU signed and approved before move in weekend, so we can proclaim it the way we planned to

      • August for YMCA to rubber stamp it

    • As a general reference, it is good to get things written down and signed on a MOU with existing leadership who support these initiatives, so they continue even when leadership changes

  6. Dump and Run 2023 held from Monday, May 8 through Saturday, May 13

    Associated Project(s): 

    Collections began at 10am on Monday morning and continued through 3pm on Saturday afternoon. More than 16,000 pounds of household items were donated to Goodwill through the program. Salt & Light collected 3,500 pounds of soft items (clothes, bedding, linens

  7. WCIA: U of I hosting 21st Dump and Run event for students to donate unwanted items

    Posted: May 6, 2023 / 02:00 PM CDT

    Updated: May 10, 2023 / 06:13 PM CDT

    CHAMPAIGN-URBANA, Ill. (WCIA) — U of I Facilities and Services (F&S) announced that the 21st annual Dump and Run event is expanding to multiple campus locations this year beginning Monday, May 8.

    The U of I said the Dump and Run event, a collaboration between University Housing and U of I F&S, is designed to achieve campus sustainability goals, including reaching zero waste targets and preventing trash from reaching waterways and landscapes.

    Officials said in past years when the event was hosted at the University YMCA, more than 30 tons of material was recycled and kept from reaching the landfill because of these efforts.

    U of I officials said expanding the Dump and Run event this year makes it easier for students and others to donate unwanted items at the end of the semester. They said eight 20’ x 8’ mobile storage units will be placed near campus residence halls for the event, including:

    • Barton Hall/Flagg Hall/Weston Hall/Student Dining and Residential Programs Building
    • Busey Hall/Evans Hall
    • Florida Avenue Residence Halls (Oglesby Hall)/Pennsylvania Avenue Residence Halls
    • Hopkins Hall
    • Illinois Street Residence Halls (Wardall Hall)
    • Lincoln Avenue Residence Halls (Allen Hall)
    • Nugent Hall/Wassaja Hall
    • Taft Hall/Van Doren Hall/Snyder Hall

    University volunteers will be available at the sites to help prevent overflow and ensure additional pickups as necessary.

    “We’re excited to bring the Dump and Run event right to where the students live and closer to the majority of faculty and staff,” said Daphne Hulse, F&S zero waste coordinator. “This setup offers everyone a simple way to give back to local nonprofits while preventing littering and keeping items that can be reclaimed from reaching the landfill unnecessarily.

    Each day, the containers will be opened at specific times to accept donations. Officials said individuals can donate surplus or gently used items by putting them into bulk boxes inside the containers. Accepted items include:

    • Accessories (handbags, belts, scarves, hats, etc.)
    • Appliances – small to medium size (coffee makers, kettles, mini-fridges, microwaves, etc.)
    • Books
    • Collectibles/antiques
    • Computers and equipment (printers, cables, speakers, hard drives, monitors, etc.)
    • Clothing (rips and tears are okay – but must be washed)
    • Electronics
    • Furniture
    • Housewares (dishes, mirrors, decorative accessories, etc.)
    • Jewelry
    • Linens
    • Lamps
    • Multimedia (DVDs, CDs, records, etc.)
    • Shoes
    • TVs (flat screen only)

    Throughout the week, officials said the donations will be collected by local participating charities Salt & Light and Goodwill.

    “We are pleased to continue to support the Dump and Run initiative, which is a benefit to our residents, the campus, and the local community,” said Alma R. Sealine, executive director of University Housing.

    The donation schedule includes:


    OBA_TRANS.png

    • May 8: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • May 9: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
    • May 10: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
    • May 11: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
    • May 12: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
    • May 13: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.

    U of I students and staff can donate accepted items in one of the available mobile storage units during open hours until Saturday, May 13.

  8. 5-3-23 Housing + F&S meeting

    Associated Project(s): 

    Agenda

    • · Shipping container locations - finalize
    • · SDRP
      • o Concern from Housing staff about the location. They say it is blocking the emergency drive to SDRP.
      • o Checking with Stacey DeLorenzo.
      • o Bollards are up in front of the container - must they remain this way? Confirm safety standpoint, and then they can be lowered.
      • o North bollards on Euclid Dr - receiving route schedules from the non-profits
      • o On Friday - non-profits will be dropping of gaylords to each of the containers
    • · F&S will lock and unlock each day
    • · Volunteers
      • o A little over 10% of the volunteer spots are filled.
      • o Crafting an internal message for F&S employees.
      • o Send the crafted message over to Bryan.
    • · Advertising/messaging
      • o Submitted to iNews as a general advertisement for students
      • o Second volunteer message at Eweek, GradLinks
  9. 4-7-23 Housing + F&S meeting

    Associated Project(s): 

    Agenda:

    1. Alterations to the proposed locations for 20’ containers

    1. Removing 1 container at IKE.

    2. Determining if planters can be moved at PAR/FAR.

    1. Considering the parking lot (F-17) for

    2. Quotes for 5 20-foot containers (includes delivery and pick up)

    1. MI-BOX: $1,795

    2. StowAway: $1,499

    3. Paid with a P-Card? Still determining

    3. Advertisements

    1. 200 paper-sized advertisements for residence hall bulletins

    2. Advertisements for Housing’s digital boards - who should this be sent to?

    4. Banner

    1. Rough draft statement - any suggestions?

    2. Keep it evergreen - no dates, no company names, so it can be reused for future years. QR code can change information easily.

    3. Include University Housing and F&S logos at the bottom

    4. QR codes links to basic description of Dump & Run’s purpose (zero iCAP objective connection), comprehensive list of accepted items, info on bike donation to Campus Bike Center.

    1. Hosted on F&S website.

    5. Gaylords

    1. How many pallet/gaylords fit in a 20’ container?

    2. Does F&S have gaylords to contribute?

    3. Goodwill can contribute gaylords (take full, bring empty to replace).

    6. LAR, Busey-Evans

    1. How many boxes will be needed in these lobbies?

    2. F&S takes full boxes to PPSB Truck Bay, Goodwill, Salt & Light pick up from there.

    7. Volunteers

    1. 2 volunteers per storage unit

    2. Advertised to:

    1. Junior League of Champaign-Urbana

    2. Champaign County Forest Preserve

    3. Champaign County Master Naturalists

    4. Rotary Club of Champaign

    8. Food Donations

    1. Wesley Food Pantry wanting to discuss logistics.

     

     

    2023-04-07 recording of the meeting here in google drive.

     

  10. 3-24-23 Housing + F&S meeting

    Associated Project(s): 

    Attendance: Pete Varney, Shawn Patterson, Dan Hiser, Bryan Johnson, Mark Kuehl, Morgan White Daphne Hulse

    1. Squirrels. Housing was scouting areas outdoors and BSWs brought up the concern with squirrels.

    1. If we collect food, will the squirrels be an issue?

    2. We would only accepted closed, non-perishable foods, but this does not ensure students will follow the guidelines exactly.

    3. What do the squirrels do?

    1. E38 in front of Campus Rec/Scott Hall, squirrels have been seen eating the wiring. BSWs are concerned that squirrels would eat and break things stored in the storage units.

    2. PODS locations for LAR, Allen, & Busey. There are not many great spots outdoors.

    • Potentially: parking spots - in front of Allen, or over by McKinley.
    • Busey: place it on the grass between this area? Not a lot of space.
    • All of the other places suggested, it would work okay to put PODS outdoors.

    3. Staff to man the storage containers.

    1. If volunteer staff are outdoors to open and close the doors to the PODS, it can allow us to keep the PODS idea and also prevent squirrels from entering.

    2. Things don’t really get busy until Wednesday. Maybe do a couple hours of pickup during afternoon on Monday and Tuesday. Start full time on Wednesday. Saturday is the last day. No volunteers on Sunday.

    4. Dan & Transportation Co. can provide transportation to the places that can’t have a big pod in them.

    1. This would follow our original plan to put gaylords in the halls and have them taken to PPSB.

    5. Create certain hours for drop off (volunteers man during these hours). All other hours the PODS are closed.

    6. Suggested locations for PODS.

    1. 4 spots at IKE (one at each corner)

    2. 1 PAR

    3. 1 ISR

    4. 20 footers.

    5. Markup on exactly where those are at, LAR-Busey-Allen would go.

    6. Northside of Allen Hall/LAR check with transportation people - Morgan will check and copy Daphne.

    7. Daphne to reach out to the Main Library about their food pantry.

    1. Thurman in Dining may be able to assist with collection.

    2. Group agreed that keeping food collection separate from Dump & Run is best.

    8. Daphne’s quotes (for local PODS companies) was close to the estimate that Bryan and Mark found.

    1. One company was significantly more expensive, probably because they come from Normal, IL (not in town) and they have extra fuel surcharges, expensive pick up and drop off fees.

     

    2023-03-24 Meeting recording here on google drive.

  11. Town and gown volunteer partners

    Associated Project(s): 

    As of February 7, Champaign County Forest Preserve, Champaign County Master Naturalists, and the Rotary Club of Champaign have expressed support for the initiative and will advertise the volunteer opportunity to their respective communities come April/May.

  12. Meetings with Merci's Refuge + Goodwill Land of Lincoln + Salt & Light

    Associated Project(s): 

    On February 7, Daphne Hulse met with Nate Himes (Director of Counseling Ministries) at Merci's Refuge and Tom King (Director of Logistics) + Wally Proenza (VP Retail Operations) at Goodwill Land of Lincoln to discuss donation logistics. On February 13, Daphne will meet with Lisa Sheltra (Director of Community Engagement) + Mike Jenkins (Director of Retail Operations) at Salt & Light.

  13. Donation partners

    Associated Project(s): 

    As of February 6, Daily Bread Soup Kitchen, Merci's Refuge, Salt & Light, Goodwill, and Habitat for Humanity ReStore have all expressed interest in exploring a donation partnership for Dump & Run.

  14. Zero Waste Coordinator meeting with Kasey Umland

    Associated Project(s): 

    On January 24, Daphne Hulse met with Kasey Umland, Director of the Women's Resources Center, formerly the Associate Director at University YMCA, to discuss the following:

    1. What is the history of UIUC-YMCA Dump and Run events?

      1. Started with private certified housing, religious affiliated groups around 2012. 3 semi-trailers worth of stuff from campus and from the community. A lot of staff time went into the program.

      2. Previously had 2 boxes on every floor of Illini tower, which was a huge source of items. 26 boxes in this one building. Change in Illini tower management meant YMCA couldn’t do collections here anymore. It was great to have the materials, but hard to get everything out in time. the same year, University Housing came to YMCA about their Housing salvage drive (the person who ran it left). This was the first year YMCA collaborated with UIUC.

        1. Started doing some university housing dorms, but not all.

        2. Realized they couldn’t keep up with the overflow of materials.

        3. Big shift in kinds of items they received. Went from servicing mini apartments/suites (Illini Tower) versus university dormitories. 10x the amount of stuff as before with the Illini tower. 3/4 was clothing and bedding.

      3. Talked to Housing and needing more resources. It was too hard for YMCA to keep up. Majority of volunteers who did collections were students, but it was finals. Had a close relationship with them, but students would need to go right when things were picking up near the end of the move out week.

    2. Based off a quick survey of other schools move-out programs, it seems most common for schools to work with local nonprofit(s) to immediately donate items following the move out program. As opposed to storing items over the summer and preparing for a fall move-in sale. Thoughts about these two different ways of operating?

      1. Donating most items straight away seems like it may be the only way it can work for the university, since there’s an immense quantity of items to deal with.

      2. Suggest talking with intended recipients of non-profits beforehand, to see if they can accept it all immediately, or if it will be too much.

      3. Even when YMCA was running it, their excess was too much for some places.

      4. Salt and light had capacity.

      5. Goodwill said to stop (no more clothes).

      6. Most places would say they would want at least some items.

      7. The value of selling these items in a sale near move in is that there are items unique the college experience: XL twin sheets, for example.

    3. What are some best practices for event coordination?

      1. If you are dealing with multiple sites - think in advance about plotting out how to do collections.

      2. Thinking about when things will come in from certain places. Which were high donation spots? Some will only need checked every so often, some places needed checked 2 or 3 times a day.

      3. Capacity - Kasey always wanted something better than just putting items in a cardboard box.

        1. It is easier if items are placed directly into a bag. Otherwise, volunteers have to do this work.

      4. Try to be really clear about what people can and cannot donate. In a perfect world, check the boxes in the evening, that’s when students move out.

    4. We will have to rely on the help of volunteers, but students will have their finals during this time, and be moving out. We want to strengthen town and gown relations through this program. Any suggestions for local groups/organizations who would be good to reach out to who you think would have an interest in volunteering?

      1. Rotary Clubs

      2. Church or high school youth groups

      3. If the university would consider half day leave, that could be an incentive

      4. during business hours means it increases the privilege needed to participate

      5. Honors societies

      6. Sierra Club

      7. Junior League

      8. Humane Society

      9. Court Diversion

  15. Zero Waste Coordinator meeting with Marc Alexander, YMCA

    Associated Project(s): 

    On January 19, Daphne Hulse met with Marc Alexander, Director of Development and Membership at University YMCA, to discuss the following:

    1. What is the history of UIUC-YMCA Dump and Run events?

      1. Started to 20ish years ago as a garage sale (2001) in front of the YMCA. Clearing stuff outside of the building. Grew to a community collection, private residential collection, Housing was doing some salvage operation, approached the Y about helping do a program. Through 2019, The YMCA would collect from Housing every May.

      2. 2019 Y started doing renovation in the building and streets so the YMCA couldn’t use the building for collections.

      3. Started conversations about the YMCA pulling back, and then COVID hit.

      4. Last year YMCA and UIUC had a very long conversation and decided YMCA couldn’t do any of the May period.

      5. Mostly was the YMCA running it, was done by the one coordinator. Staff from the YMCA helped here and there. Volunteers assisted. UIUC helped with getting access to the building.

        1. 2019 Housing and F&S each provided a truck to help load and haul stuff. F&S provided two workers to collect things and load them and sort them. More partnership that year.

        2. Piece in August is the sale itself. F&S provided supplies, tables, dumpsters, F&S and Housing put out advertisements about the sale to students. Used UIUC networks.

    2. Based off a quick survey of other schools move-out programs, it seems most common for schools to work with local nonprofit(s) to immediately donate items following the move out program. As opposed to storing items over the summer and preparing for a fall move-in sale. Thoughts about these two different ways of operating?

      1. Biggest lift was sorting and storing it. It could take a very long time. Stuck it in semis. Sifting out what is useful and what is not, was the hard part.

      2. If there is a way to get the stuff out in May and then repurpose it, that is most ideal. But this can be challenging.

      3. Michigan State established their own ReStore, and do this year around.

      4. Salt and Light, Habitat for Humanity, could be helpful with collection.

      5. If there way a way to sort and pull things for Y in August sale, is also possible.

    3. What are some best practices for event coordination?

      1. Breakdown of varying roles to pull this off.

      2. In general, need to coordinate volunteer and staff schedules for the workload.

      3. Have to set up a defined schedule for each dorm, how often you’ll be there. 24 lobbies they would have to collect from (couple times a day). If you fall behind, what’s the contingencies?

      4. Tuesday - Monday and Tuesday following Move-Out Saturday. Heavy time period, make sure you have volunteers.

      5. Takes a very detail-oriented person to manage this and schedule it out for attack.

    4. What are some best practices for volunteer coordination?

      1. Each volunteer is doing it for a different reason:

        1. Some love it, some they have to do community service, different levels of commitment, one person will not show up. Be aware of these motivations. Everyone’s physical capabilities, developmentally challenged (has to have certain tasks). Shift may never go the way you want it to. Be flexible at all times, have Plan B and Plan C at all time.

    5. What were some of your biggest obstacles with this event? Things to watch out for?

      1. It’s not all usable items. Despite all of your communication efforts, it will happen. Maybe 1/6 or 1/5 of things will be unusable.

    6. We will have to rely on the help of volunteers, but students will have their finals during this time, and be moving out. We want to strengthen town and gown relations through this program. Any suggestions for local groups/organizations who would be good to reach out to who you think would have an interest in volunteering?

      1. F&S ideas so far:

        1. Faith in Place

        2. Champaign County Environmental Stewards

      2. YMCA’s suggestions

        1. Rotary Clubs often do volunteer work

        2. Chambana Moms (not really volunteer base, but they could advertise the need for volunteers)

        3. Will ask staff for more suggestions

    7. There was another YMCA member who helped with Dump and Run, Kasey Umland? Would she be good to reach out to? Would I be able to get her contact information?

      1. Director of Womens Resource Center.

      2. Was associate dir of the YMCA. Some years she supervised Dump and Run, some she ran it. Played a key role. Started in 2012.

     

    Daphne will meet with Kasey Umland 1/24/23.

Pages