You are here
- 2019 SWATeam Kickoff with Attached Power Point
2019 SWATeam Kickoff with Attached Power Point
Posted by Regina Cassidy on September 16, 2019
It was wonderful meeting many of you at the iWG and SWATeam Kick Off event yesterday afternoon. Thank you so much for attending and for your participation. It will be a great year and your efforts are very much appreciated. Please find the slides and handout attached, and be sure to reach out if you have any questions.
As a reminder, Sarthak Prasad from the Transportation team mentioned that it would be helpful if you could take this short bike survey.
Thank you again for your hard work and dedication to making our campus a more sustainable place! I look forward to meeting with you in the near future.
Sustainability Programs Coordinator
Institute for Sustainability, Energy, and Environment (iSEE)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
1101 W. Peabody, Urbana, Suite 338 (NSRC)
[Power Point from Kickoff is attached, RC]
- iCAP Working Group (iWG) (View project updates for iCAP Working Group (iWG))
- Education iCAP Team (View project updates for Education iCAP Team)
- Topical iCAP Teams (View project updates for Topical iCAP Teams)
- Energy iCAP Team (View project updates for Energy iCAP Team)
- Land and Water iCAP Team (View project updates for Land and Water iCAP Team)
- Zero Waste iCAP Team (View project updates for Zero Waste iCAP Team)
- Transportation iCAP Team (View project updates for Transportation iCAP Team)
- Resilience iCAP Team (View project updates for Resilience iCAP Team)