Below are data sets provided by Scott Tess and Lacey Rains Lowe to assist the student work on environmental vulnerability assessments in spring 2021.
- Champaign County Regional Planning Commission
- Other information, such as food insecurity and shelter availability is going to come from outside sources. One good place to start is the ALICE report from the Champaign County United Way. https://www.uwayhelps.org/blog/fight-for-ALICE
- United Way helps fund a lot of local social service programs and can point you in the right direction to getting the most up-to-date information. With the pandemic, a lot of that info is skewed. So if you're looking at 2019 data, just know that the reality is worse in 2020/2021, unfortunately
- Champaign County GIS Consortium (Address 1776 East Washington Street, POD 400, Urbana, Illinois 61802), Phone 217.819.3555 phone, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Champaign County Climate Resilience Task Force: Initial Efforts https://icap.sustainability.illinois.edu/files/projectupdate/5172/Initial%20Indicators%20of%20Resilience.pdf