See attached the Appreciation Letter sent to all SWATeams earlier this month.
You are here
Sustainability Working Advisory Teams (SWATeams) (In Progress)
- Illinois: A Climate Action Plan (2010 iCAP)
- Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Reports
- Sustainability iCAP Portal
- 2015 Illinois Climate Action Plan (2015 iCAP)
- Sustainability Working Advisory Teams (SWATeams)
In order to engage both subject matter experts across campus and interested members of the campus community, iSEE formed six topical Sustainability Working Advisory Teams (SWATeams). Each SWATeam consists of a core group of 2 faculty, 2 staff, and 2 students who will do the detailed analysis, heavy lifting, and formulation of recommendations. The core group will be surrounded by a larger consultation group of experts and stakeholders from around campus to provide information, advice, and ideas the core group. Visit the iSEE website for the current SWATeam membership list, or fill in the online form to sign up as a consultation group member.
These groups are charged with formulating a plan to achieve iCAP goals, considering both short- and long-term aspects, and also with spawning actionable projects.
- Energy Conservation and Building Standards
- Energy Generation, Purchasing, and Distribution
- Agriculture, Land Use, Food, and Sequestration
- Water and Stormwater
- Purchasing, Waste, and Recycling
Project Leader:Ben McCall
Proposed January 6, 2014Proposed by Ben McCallApproved June 4, 2014Approved by Phyllis WiseStarted March 10, 2014Started by Ben McCall